These tips below will help you make a better decision on what braids style os best for you
- Knotless Braids are for those who would like lighter braids with low tension. They are also easy to style right away and can be put in a high ponytail right after your braiding session. Normal box braids can't do this and need time to loosen up at the roots to accomplish this task. Knotless braids are put in in a different way than regular braids and do take a bit longer to do. They can last a week less than normal box braids, so are better done small. They are popular overseas and Im happy to introduce them here to New Zealand. please view the FAQ menu option for more info
- Hair Length must be 12cm or longer to braid
- Feed-in cornrows are a cost per row. please know how many rows you would like and multiply it by that number. Hair cost is seperate in any colour and will be detailed to you. The smaller the braids the longer they last. 4 feed-in Cornrows can last 2 weeks for straight hair types.
- Mid/Lower back lengths are both available for solid and ombre colors. Mid back is just a bit below your bra strap and lower back is just above your bum.
- When specified (BUM LENGTH) this is much longer than the standard Mid Back or Lower Back length. Its for those with extra long hair. If your hair already reaches your hips or bum, you will need to choose (Bum Length Braids). They will be heavier braids because of this length, so please keep that in mind.
- Quotes are available for styles not shown here on this website. Please send photos of braiding ideas you'd like and I will offer you a quote based on the times it takes to do.