To carry out an open and straight forward process and to avoid no shows and wasted time washing and prepping your synthetic hair, these rules must be followed. Your deposit also includes your braiding synthetic hair cost which is automatically non-refundable. As I cannot resell hair that has been cut and prepped for you. Communication is key, please make sure to let me know if you have any questions, or if you need time to pay you deposit fee and when etc. Thank you and read on.
- A deposit of $100 is emailed to you as an invoice, at my time of choosing with a due date. Please make payment on time or let me know if there will be a delay. Remember the deposit fee is deducted from the total cost. So if your braiding style is $310, and your deposit is $100. Then you only payment me the remaining $210 before we start your braiding session.
- Your booking is confirmed when you make your deposit. So please make payment when we have agreed on the date. All payment should be received before you appointment day, this primarily applies to last minute bookings. If you haven't paid on our agreed time, your appointment will be cancelled and you will have to rebook for another time that is suitable.
- Once 48 hours notice is given. Then 100% of you deposit will be returned to you. The remaining amount left after removing the cost of the braiding hair. For example $100 deposit for black braids. Synthetic hair cost $55, so $45 will be returned to you in full. Remember synthetic hair costs are non refundable as indicated above.
- Less than 48 hours notice, will only you give you 50% of your deposit back.
- Cancellation on the day of your booking will result in your entire deposit being nonrefundable.
- You can rebook an appointment easily once you give 48 hours notice. You can ask me for my next availability or choose to check my booking calendar.
- If you want to rebook and gave less than 48 hours notice or cancelled on the day. Your synthetic hair fee is already paid for. Another $100 from your braiding fee will be asked for, as we will be starting all over again, minus the synthetic hair cost. Cancellation procedures will still be applied as stated above.
THINGS TO KNOW ON THE DAY OF YOUR SESSION
- Please make payment, before we start your hair session.
- Please be on time for your appointment. 30mins late will incur a fee of $35. 45mins late will incur a fee of $60. The braiding session could be cancelled if its in conflict with other clients or priorities I have for set for the day. Once cancelled the rules above apply. So please be on time and leave an extra 30 mins earlier than you planned as the area I live in has traffic the mornings. Late fees must be payed before the start of your appointment.
DISCLAIMER**All hair sold by Beautiful Braids is synthetic and is a non-hypoallergenic product. Beautiful Braids recommends soaking this hair in white vinegar, washing it out in shampoo and leaving it to drip dry before using, to significantly lessen any potential of an allergic reaction. Beautiful Braids performs this service for all of her clients as the basis to the braiding hair prep routine. All customers who purchase hair sold by Beautiful Braids do so in full knowledge of this and purchase this hair at their own risk. Beautiful Braids does not accept any liability for any allergic reactions experienced by its customers.
www.beautifulbraids.co.nz is a wholly owned subsidiary of Beautiful Company Limited