To carry out an open and straight forward process and to avoid no shows and wasted time washing and prepping your synthetic hair, these rules must be followed.
Your deposit also includes your braiding synthetic hair cost which is automatically non-refundable.As I cannot resell hair that has been cut and prepped for you.
This rule does not apply for simple dutch braids, as the braiding hair for those are prepped in your presence not before.
Communication is key, please make sure to let me know if you have any questions, or if you need time to pay you deposit fee and when etc. Thank you and read on.
- A deposit of $50-$100 is needed to confirm your booking at my time of choosing with a due date. Please make payment on time or let me know if there will be a delay. Remember the deposit fee is deducted from the total cost of your hair style. A text will be sent to you with the information needed.
- Your booking is confirmed when you make your deposit. So please make payment when we have agreed on the date. Your payment should be received before your booking date. This primarily applies to last minute bookings. If you haven't paid on our agreed time and have gone "Missing In Action". Your appointment will be cancelled.
- Once 48 hours notice is given. Then 100% of you deposit will be returned to you. The remaining amount left after removing the cost of the braiding hair. For example $100 deposit for black jumbo braids. Synthetic hair cost $55, so $45 will be returned to you in full. Remember synthetic hair costs are non refundable as indicated above.The same rules do not apply to Dutch Braids, as the hair is prepared only in your presence. As people are prone to change their minds with dutch braids on color selections.
- Less than 48 hours notice, will only you give you 50% of your deposit back.
- Cancellation on the day of your booking will result in your entire deposit being nonrefundable.
- You can rebook an appointment easily once you give 48 hours notice. You can ask me for my next availability or choose to check my booking calendar.
- If you want to rebook and gave less than 48 hours notice or cancelled on the day. Your synthetic hair fee is already paid for. Another $100 from your braiding style cost will be asked, as we will be starting all over again, minus the synthetic hair cost. Cancellation procedures will still be applied as stated above.
THINGS TO KNOW ON THE DAY OF YOUR SESSION
- Please make payment, before we start your style session.
- Please be on time for your appointment. 30mins late will incur a fee of $35. 45mins late will incur a fee of $60. The braiding session could be cancelled if its in conflict with other clients or priorities I have for set for the day. Once cancelled the rules above apply. So please be on time and leave an extra 30 mins earlier than you planned as the area I live in has heavy traffic in the mornings. Late fees must be payed before the start of your appointment.