To carry out an open and straight forward process and to avoid no shows and wasted time washing and prepping your synthetic hair, these rules must be followed. Your deposit also includes your braiding synthetic hair cost which is automatically non-refundable. As I cannot resell hair that has been cut and prepped for you. Thank you and read on.
1. A deposit fee of $100 depending on your style of choice is deducted from your hair braiding service price. In order to confirm your booking.
2. An invoice is sent well before your booking day, depending on how far in advance you book. Please make payment on the invoices due date to confirm your booking date.
3. Cancellation must be done 48 hours (2 days) before your booked appointment. So if you have a booking on Friday, then you should cancel on wed morning. Doing so gives me the time to find a replacement. You are free to reschedule.
4. From the $100 deposit, after deducting the synthetic braiding hair cost. That amount if any that is left, will be returned to you in full once cancellation is done 48 hours prior. As stated above, the synthetic braiding hair cost is non-refundable.
5. For whatever reason a cancellation the day before your booking is given, the remaining cost after the non refundable synthetic hair cost is deducted from your deposit. 50% of that will be returned to you. If you wish to reschedule your appointment, I can hold your hair until your able to reschedule. I can ship your hair to you if you request it, upon receipt of shipping costs.
6. If you cancel on the day of your booking and want to reschedule. Please note the hair is already paid for and is non-refundable and whatever is left over is non refundable. So a new invoice with a deposit fee of $100 will be issued again. Which is deducted from your service fee cost. Same rules apply for cancellation procedures.
7. If you cancel on the day of your booking and you do not want to reschedule, then your entire deposit is non-refundable. which includes the Synthetic Hair cost and the remaining amount from your service fee cost.
8. Please make your remaining payment, before we start your hair session.
9. Please be on time for your appointment. 30mins late will incur a fee of $30. 45mins late will incur a fee of $60. Late fees must be payed before the start of your appointment along with your braiding fee.
DISCLAIMER**All hair sold by Beautiful Braids is synthetic and is a non-hypoallergenic product. Beautiful Braids recommends soaking this hair in white vinegar, washing it out in shampoo and leaving it to drip dry before using, to significantly lessen any potential of an allergic reaction. Beautiful Braids performs this service for all of her clients as the basis to the braiding hair prep routine. All customers who purchase hair sold by Beautiful Braids do so in full knowledge of this and purchase this hair at their own risk. Beautiful Braids does not accept any liability for any allergic reactions experienced by its customers.
www.beautifulbraids.co.nz is a wholly owned subsidiary of Beautiful Company Limited