Please read this page properly..
To carry out an open and straight forward process and to avoid no shows and wasted time washing and prepping your synthetic hair, these rules must be followed. Your deposit also includes your braiding synthetic hair cost which is automatically non-refundable. As I cannot resell hair that has been cut and prepped for you. This rule does not apply for simple dutch braids, as the braiding hair for those are prepped in your presence and not before. Communication is key, please make sure to let me know if you have any questions, or if you need time to pay your deposit fee and when etc. Thank you and read on.
- A deposit of $50-$100 is needed to confirm your booking at my time of choosing with a due date. Please make payment on time or let me know if there will be a delay. Remember the deposit fee is deducted from the total cost of your hair style. A text will be sent to you with the information needed.
- Your booking is confirmed when you make your deposit. So please make payment when we have agreed on the date. Your payment should be received before your booking date. This primarily applies to last minute bookings. If you haven't paid on our agreed time and have gone "Missing In Action". Your appointment will be cancelled.
- Once 48 hours notice is given then 100% of your deposit will be returned to you. The remaining amount left after removing the cost of the braiding hair. For example $100 deposit for black small braids. Synthetic hair cost $56 non-refundable, so $44 will be returned to you in full. You can also choose to reschedule and your synthetic hair will be kept safe for you.
- Less than 48 hours notice will only you give you 50% of your deposit back. You have choice to reschedule. For example $100 deposit for black small braids. Synthetic hair cost $56 non-refundable, so $22 will be returned to you.
- Cancellation on the day of your booking will result in your entire deposit being nonrefundable. If you choose to reschedule, your synthetic hair costs are already paid for. For example $100 deposit for black small braids. Synthetic hair cost $56 non-refundable, so $0 will be returned to you. Another deposit will be asked of you.
- Synthetic hair can be returned to you if you wish, if you choose not to reschedule. Shipping costs will be your responsibility. I can help you with costs of shipping if you need it. Always include tracking incase it gets lost.
- Dutch Braids require a smaller deposit of $50. Synthetic hair is prepped in the clients presence, as people tend to change their mind on colors when they do this service. So cancellation procedures are more focused on the price as a whole. They follow the same format and conditions as above. which is 100% refund, 50% refund or payment non-refundable.
- You can rebook an appointment easily once you give 48 hours notice. You can ask me for my next availability.
THE DO'S AND DONT'S
- Please do not cut or dye your hair before your booking without consulting me. If you have to dye your hair please do so many days before your booking. The best trims or cuts are when the hair is tapered or layered. Please do not cut your hair blunt, which is straight across like a bob. Decide to trim your ends or cut your hair, after you take your braids out. If your hair is already cut blunt, then it just means its a bit more work on my part or my assistants part to get your ends tucked into the braid as much as possible. They are more apt to stick out, and they need to be trimmed down much more. Just as reference, especially when doing Dutch Braids
- Please do not use perfumes or colognes the day of your session. Remember sessions can be long and though you may absolutely love your perfume, cologne, essential oil or body spray. Because we will be in close quarters, I may be allergic or find the smell overwhelming. Just focus on good hygiene.
- Please make sure you arrive with a clean scalp and hair washed. If you getting box braids or knotless braids. Its important to get your scalp conditions under control through the generic anti-dandruff shampoos on the market. Or organic or natural anti dandruff shampoos at health food and store outlets.
- Please make your remaining payment on the day of your session once your booking has completed in cash. You are given average synthetic hair costs, that may cost less or just a tad more depending on head size and hair thickness.
- Please be on time for your appointment. 30mins late will incur a fee of $35. 45mins late will incur a fee of $60. The braiding session could be cancelled if its in conflict with other clients or priorities I have for set for the day. If cancelled you can reschedule. Otherwise your deposit is nonrefundable. So please be on time and leave an extra 30 mins earlier.
***All instructions on hair care, address details etc will be sent to you once you make your deposit. Thank you for reading :)